Friday, August 17

The Friday Five

1. Dinner and drinks with Chrissy/Pony last night! We went to Maki Fresh then made our way over to Cafe Intermezzo  (2 of our reg spots :) for champagne cocktails -


and split white chocolate covered passion fruit gelato for dessert (I ate almost all the white chocolate), it was delish! Literally right as we both took a bite we were all "MMMM!" Kickball is over for the season so we took advantage of having a free Thursday night to do something fun and girly, bocce will be starting up on Thursday nights in a couple weeks!


 2. I know I have a problem, I am addicted to taking pics of the office dogs I work with. I'm exhausted today because after Intermezzo I went home and worked very late (and then lunch today catered by Moe's BBQ didn't help either), so to get some fresh air and wake up I took sweet Bella for a walk around the office complex this afternoon -


 Hard life


Um can I help you?


Well get ready for more puppy pics because I am getting Austey tomorrow amd will have him for 5 days all to myself!!!


 3. I got a gift card for my 1 year anniversary at my job and I just ordered a Zafu meditation cushion in green from Amazon with it. I think it will really help me get into the right mindset when meditating and having quiet time. Kind of like how I cannot for the life of me workout at home I need to go to a gym, class or be outside. I'm pretty excited about it, it's filled with buckwheat hulls :)
 4. Fun things planned for this weekend and next week, tomorrow going to a concert at Park Tavern -


5/Misc. Celebrating our friend Scott's, who we affectionately call the Fancy Feast Cat, birthday next week-


And then next Friday flying to Vermont for Shana's bachelorette festivities! We're driving up to Montreal for the night and going to dinner and getting a hotel. Don't wait up, bitches!



Anyone seen the new show Gallery Girls on Bravo? I'm obsessed! I know that's shocking I'm hardly their target demographic ;)


She's the worst -


K laters!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails