Wednesday, August 1

Happiness

Just some midweek, random happy things :)

Sheena sent me this sweet pic of Austin in cuddle mode last night, he gets to stay with his Auntie Ashley for 5 whole days in just a couple weeks! I mean he might just decide he wants to live with me who knows!


 Love this that author Priscilla Warren posted on her Facebook page -


Got to vote yesterday, reminding myself it is a privilege not to ever be taken for granted.


 Received Shana and Tim's wedding invite yesterday, cannot believe we're under the 2 month mark - 59 days from today!


Some of my small group at Cafe Intermezzo for dinner last night (Buckhead location is moving and Chrissy and I do not approve of this), love these girls so much! They are such blessings in my life here in Atlanta, and we all live close to each other. Chrissy and Matt are moving apartments this week to an amazing building and are going to be much closer to me, yay! Lori our other regular member is traipsing around Europe right now, actually I think she's there for work but who can keep up with her, she's the busiest person I've ever known!


Babysat Snarf while his mom went to lunch today, that's a vibrating collar to keep him from barking, it sort of works haha. He's affectionately called the albino squirrel. I took him into a meeting with me and his owner couldn't find him anywhere when she got back (should have let her know, oops) and she thought he'd run off outside and I was out looking for him. Today is my 1 year anniversary here at my job and I said I was just going to steal him and peace out, would be a great career move.


And just because here's a baby lamb I pinned. I scrolled through the animal page pins for an embarrassing amount of time yesterday. I've told people if they walk up on me looking at baby animals pics they should just slowly back away because that's what I do when I'm having a bad day or stressed, haha.

baaaaaaaa!

Got my stitches off this morning and the green light to run and exercise, thank goodness!!! So will probably not need to look at baby animal pics as much now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're out tonight having a great time.
Loved the animals! Snarf--don't believe I've ever
heard that name. So glad the stitches are out and
you can run again!

sarah said...

glad your foot is better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails