Friday, July 27

The Friday Five

1. I signed up for GroopDealz last week, boutique deals emailed to you daily. Lots of cute items and great gift ideas. I'm *trying* to not shop for myself right now though. I did so good at Target yesterday I put back a dress and gym shorts and stuck to my list of toiletries and household items. Yay me :)

GroopDealz has fun items like these pillow cases -

$13.99 Whimsy Owl or Bird Pillow Cover

I've also seen some statement necklaces I've really liked for $20

2. A Pumpernickel photo shoot earlier this week!


 He's my boss's dog, when he first got him he was very mellow and slept a lot, now he's rambunctious and full of spunk!


He used to just sleep in my lap now he won't sit still and explores all over my desk haha


Why yes that's my teacup piglet calendar in the background, this month says, "Never hide your true self." Oh I won't, weird little joker piglet.


3. Trotter Update!

My team's fundraising is coming along, I have raised 20% of my fundraising goal. Thank you so much for the support! For those of you who haven't donated yet and would like to support breast cancer research and community programs please donate today at my fundraising page. It is much appreciated not only by my team and I but the countless women (and men!) who have been impacted by this disease and are unable to walk.

And don't forget the Boobie-Q next Saturday, August 4th!

A few pics of the Trotters at last year's fundraising events -

Once a Trotter, always a Trotter!

Allison and Mark at Beers for Boobs :)

4. Last regular season kickball game last night, we play in the playoffs next week because we won!

I'm still not able to run or move around much on my foot (stitches come out Wednesday) so I pretty much just hung out with Clooney, my friend Hannah's golden doodle, the whole time :)


He is one of the best dogs ever!


5.  Rachel and Sarah en route to Atlanta right now! So excited to have them visit for the weekend. Lots of eating and going out to be done, even talks of going to Opera tomorrow night. I told them if we go I'll need to chug an energy drink before, be home at a decent hour and can't stand too long because of my foot, you would never guess I'm in my twenties, haha. Should be a fun and eventful weekend for sure!

Sarah, Rach and I at Ormsby's after a full day of shopping last year

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails