Thursday night (close enough to the weekend) was our first kickball game of the summer season - And we won!
Friday night I hosted a ladies book club, about 7 of us got together and we briefly discussed our fav parts of Tina Fey's "Bossypants" and just chatted the rest of the time, haha. We had lots of good food! Allison made her famous red velvet cupcakes much to my delight and some amazing guacamole. I made white peach sangria, Frito bean dip and chicken tortilla casserole.
| Not a very appetizing picture haha, but super easy to make, found the recipe on Pinterest |
Tim flew in town and has been staying with me, we drove to Prattville on Saturday for my cousin's wedding. It was at this beautiful old mansion -
Champagne toast
My grandpa, Papa Kidd, double fisting Corona's -
A candid of my Aunt Brenda and Tim. Shana, Tim's fiance, couldn't come because of her work schedule so I sent her candids throughout the day so she'd feel like she was there :)
At our grandparent's house later that day, I sent Shana these old pics of baby Timmy, haha -
On Sunday Tim and I were out and about all day. We walked to the Broken Egg Cafe for brunch, shopped at Lenox Mall and Target (no Target in Burlington, Vermont), lunch at Five Seasons, yogurt at Yogli Mogli in the Highlands, saw the movie, "Safety Not Guaranteed" (cute and entertaining but wait to rent), walked the belt line trail close to my condo, then grabbed dinner at Whole Foods and rented "The Wrong Guys" that night. Needless to say I slept very good last night, was exhausted from all the running around and indulgent eating from the weekend. Time to get back on track this week!
| Peach ale from Five Season, was so good |


1 comment:
Looks like a prefect place for a pretty southern wedding! And that tortilla casserole looks delish!
Post a Comment