Wednesday, June 27

A midweek pick me up

Just some random happy things!

*Sweet otters*


*A giant magnolia from my parent's yard, illuminated from the late afternoon sun*


*Mason jar goblets I bought at the Peachtree Hills Festival a few weeks ago for Tim and Shana to use at their reception, can't believe their wedding is in September, will be here before we know it!*


*This pretty sunset from my condo balcony I took when I was sick last week. It was cool because I had just finished reading that day's Jesus Calling devotion that said, I speak to you continually. My nature is to communicate, though not always in words. I fling glorious sunsets across the sky, day after day after day.*


*This tweet that Rachel tweeted to a bachelorette contestant*


*This Friday evening the Harlem Boob Trotters are meeting for our official team kickoff meeting! The original members returning are Sheena and I, but Allison gets to do it this year with us plus some more recruits from Sheena! (she will always be Resourceful Trotter)*

Her fav sign during the walk

Allison was the Trotter's #1 supporter last year!

*Homemade peanut butter cookie for an afternoon snack*


*Loving vitamin water right now, trying to cut back on the soda*


*Also loving these gummy B complex vitamins that I take after lunch for an afternoon boost*


*A reminder to -


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog today.
I especially liked the sunset and the comment--really
spoke to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails