Friday night celebrated Allison's birthday at Figo - How time flies!
| Looking like twinsies as usual |
Birthday tiramisu ♥
In case you haven't noticed I just started using my Instagram app, I know I have such an artistic eye
After dinner I headed up to Roswell for the weekend, some pretty hydrangeas in my parent's yard I snapped the next day before it started raining the rest of the weekend.
Just bein' Annie
Tim and Chris flew in for the weekend to celebrate Mother's Day - Whenever they are in town there is never a shortage of beer to be found around the house. On Saturday after some of us went to the Roswell Arts Festival we sat out back and watched the rabid chipmunks and squirrels and drank beer and ate snacks.
Annie thinking, "Is this some kind of sick joke? Why am I still outside? I don't like to be away from my couch this long, let me inside, betches!"
Mother's Day dinner at Bella Italia with the fam
Please note Chris's sweet smile :)
I gave my mom this thermostat cover from Etsy, it's super cute but was a little lop sided :/ So be prepared to make some adjustments if you order one. I want one in a fun color like this one. Just think if it weren't for Pinterest I wouldn't even know about thermostat covers, how did I survive before pinning?!

2 comments:
Love the pictures--Mother's Day was so fun--thanks for making it so special!
hooray for birthdays! I'm so glad you were able to make it to dinner :) And it looks like the rest of your weekend was wonderful too! xoxo
Post a Comment