Friday, May 11

Office Fun!

As I mentioned in previous posts my office had all sorts of "mayhem" (the name of the event was my company's name plus Mayhem) going on this past week. It's an annual event that had certainly been hyped up. I used to work at the company next door and even my former coworkers there asked me what all the foolishness that takes place once a year was all about. I was also on the committee that helped put it together and plan all the events, so this week was pretty much insane, felt like I was doing 2 jobs. But it was super fun and I feel very thankful to work at such a fun and happening company :) Here's just some of the countless pics taken over the week. (When you tweeted and posted pics your team got points)

Another pic from the opening ceremonies, we ran in slow motion around the gallery with an Olympic torch, amazingly no injures


This feels like months ago - Margaritas and a mariachi band last Friday afternoon


So basically the company was split up into 10 teams, all a different color and country (hence the Olympic theme) and competed in all kinds of competitions everyday. 

Kinect sports (I did track and hurtles and did horrendous)

 

Painting competition - I was on team Red/China. We won, meow! (One of the designers came up with this)

  

Trudy :)


Corn hole

 

Lots of kegs


Dodge ball, we lost first round :(

 

Team Red!


Flip cup winners!


Margaritas and hurricanes, ya know just another day at the office


 What playing beer pong at work isn't normal?


Tug of war = Intense


So much packed into these past 5 days - Trivia (Parker and I led it and it was super stressful, people got really heated!), bocce tournament at Ormsby's (my team won!), a chariot race (racing office chairs around the office) and loads of food and drinks for everyone.

And finally, closing ceremonies today! I'm spotting in the back, haha

 

My team won first place overall, yeah!


And I'll leave you with this, a video of some of us dancing to Olivia Newton-John's "Physical" in 80's workout gear for closing ceremonies. I'm the one in the front in the neon shorts of the line running around the room. At one point I'm jump roping. I just don't think I post enough embarrassing stuff on here.


1 comment:

sarah said...

haha looks like a fun work week! and you are by far the peppiest person in that video lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails