Had a fun 4 day holiday weekend where I got to spend time catching up with Rachel in Nashville. I hadn't seen her since her visit to Atl this past September but as always it felt like we'd just seen each other yesterday!
Friday night we went to a fun, new restaurant called Urban Grub that was the happening spot to be -
Our peach sangria's and Rachel's mimosa :)
After a delish big meal (I had a side salad and pork tacos) we managed to split this banana cream pie that was life changing. Autumn declared it the best dessert she'd ever had.
The next morning we set our alarms and packed up and headed to the lake for the day!
We met this adorable chocolate lab puppy named Jake :) He is one of Rachel's good friend's boyfriend's dog, in case you're wondering how we met a random puppy, but if you know us then you know that wouldn't be out of the ordinary, we LOVE baby animals! On our way there Rach rolled down the window and yelled, "Jake! I'm coming!!!"
Gorg day, this is overlooking where we ate a healthy dinner of chicken fingers, burgers and fries.
The waitress told me they had strawberry daiquiri's and when I ordered one this is what it was, I do not recommend, too sugary and concentrate ick.
Finished out our healthy day at Sweet CeCe's, a fro-yo spot right by Rachel's townhouse (how convenient!) And that's Rachel's to the right with the sprinkles.
The next morning I woke up earlier than Rachel which is typical. There's also a Starbucks right by her house so I was all set. Reading Bossypants for book club, loving it.
While reading and getting my caffeine fix Boone and I had a photo shoot -
Here he is looking like a fake creepy kitty sculpture
And he has his own hammock, totally normal
| Out and about |
Mexican for dinner that night after a grueling day of shopping
After dinner we went over to Autumn's townhouse, she was super excited about her homemade key lime pie, sadly Rachel and I don't really like key lime pie. So we opted for Hostess packaged doughnuts and mini Oreos while flipping between Bravo, E! and Lifetime. Somethings never change :)


2 comments:
Aw, I want to go to the lake!!! And does that cat actually get in a little hammock??
looks like lots of healthy food on this trip....
the dessert looks yummy!
Post a Comment