Going to Kiawah Island for a long weekend a week from today! Got this classic floppy hat for just 10 bucks from, you guessed it F21 last week. I'll be wearing it under an umbrella while slathered in Neutrogena helioplex spf 100.

Whenever I get a family and friends coupon for Gap I try to make good use of it by picking up a few essentials, (you know cause I'm so sensible like that) I got these royal blue skinny jeans that are super soft -

And these cropped pants that I've already worn a few times

A few things I'm needing/wanting to get -
I first saw these on Pinterest, thought they were a cute take on the plain ones I wear everyday. Since my office is so casual I pretty much live in my Rainbows come summertime. Today I'm wearing them with jeans and a striped v-neck tee from Urban Outfitters. My condo is a mess with it being day 2 of the painters being there, so I have crammed all my stuff in my closet and anywhere I could find, so today is definitely a casual dress day. It doesn't take much for me to feel out of sorts!
I first saw these on Pinterest, thought they were a cute take on the plain ones I wear everyday. Since my office is so casual I pretty much live in my Rainbows come summertime. Today I'm wearing them with jeans and a striped v-neck tee from Urban Outfitters. My condo is a mess with it being day 2 of the painters being there, so I have crammed all my stuff in my closet and anywhere I could find, so today is definitely a casual dress day. It doesn't take much for me to feel out of sorts!

I wore my black and silver Tory Thora sandals a ton last year so am really wanting to get a pair in the white/brown/gold color, too -

Also want a pair of classic wedges in light tan or cream like these Tory ones, but am thinking I can find some cute ones from DSW.

I think this is such a cute, effortless outfit (found on Pinterest, shocker). I have a few long dresses but just one long black knit skirt and I wear it all the time with basic white or grey tees and a colorful necklace. Not only is this outfit cute but most importantly it's super comfy and versatile.

So on my shopping list are classic, functional shoes that go with everything and some skinny jeans and long flowy skirts in fun, bright colors.


1 comment:
looove the long skirt in the bottom pic
Post a Comment