What you don't take tons of pics when you dog sit? Well I used to work with Ms. Olive and she is one of my fav dogs in the entire world and I got to keep her this past weekend!
Is this not the cutest dog bed ever? It's actually just a slip cover and filled with blankets that dogs find very comforting because it smells like their home and owner.
Like Annie Olive frequently gives "you are so childish and annoying" looks, she was not amused when I was changing my sheets and tossed one on her.
Saturday was warm and sunny (I have a sunburned neck and arm (yes singular, just the right arm) to prove it) so we made our way to a park to meet Allison, Sheena and Austin for lunch, mimosas and playtime.
No we did not get lunch at Arby's, ick
Allison all decked out for St. Patrick's Day (a fun find on Pinterest!)
♥♥♥ Olive and Austin ♥♥♥
Olive and Austin look so much alike but he had his summer puppy cut
Yes that is fake grass, cavaliers cannot walk on regular old normal grass. We were at the Morgan Falls Overlook Park in Sandy Springs and the fake grass was around the swings.
Austin knew where the milk bones were
Found some shade with the redheads
Before or after he stuck his little paw in our raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing...
En route home
Just breakfast (for me, not Olive ;-) - an egg white omelet with turkey, spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese with toast and almond butter. Gave me the energy I needed to go sit in traffic, fun!
Sunday night right before she was picked up, Olive loves Real Housewives, too. (But she does not like Shahs of Sunset she said they are fat and trashy) Olive also told me she wants to live with me and I told Courtney this but she took her back anyway :*(
3 comments:
aw, best post ever! love some Austin and Olive time <3
I love and miss Olive!
Olive was so cute! Austin has a crush! What a fun break from renovating. :)
Post a Comment