Wednesday, February 8

Guest Blogger

Hey bitches, Annie here. I got left alone AGAIN and I'm so bored.


Can someone please tell me what's going on? I am not pleased.

I got uprooted from my home what feels like years ago, and I'm somewhere where I hear people that don't come tend to me, there's not a bed in every room and I have to get on some moving contraption called an elevator and WALK through a parking garage all just to pee outside like an animal, which I just as easily could do inside on a rug and usually try to do before I get caught. This place they call Buckhead is not for me. Too much commotion. I hate going outside it's just the worst. Don't they know my breed was originally favored by the Italian nobility? We prefer soft surfaces, preferably on a pillow or lap.

I got taken to a Super Bowl party all because I threatened to be a terror if left alone.


Clooney was alright, but oh 2 year olds, just so immature...


Don't worry I put him in his place by snapping at him a couple times


And this other bitch was there, I don't really have an opinion about her except that she was pretty freakin' big


Not really understanding why this isn't happening right now, um hello someone come inside and let me sit next to you in bed?


It's cool I'll just keep whining and scratching at the front door until someone decides to come get me.

And I hear there is talk of a road trip to Nashville this weekend? Is anyone going to ask me if this is okay with me?! It better not be like the time I got taken to Sarah's farm for a bachelorette party, having a group of drunken girls dance around me yelling, "Go Annie! Go Annie!" is not my idea of a good time. So childish.

I guess I'll just look at pictures of my home to make me feel better...

My den


Happier times


My yard, which I hate going out in but at least I only have to walk 10 steps to pee


M'kay going to go pee on the nasty Ikea rug now, later betches!

1 comment:

sarah said...

haha Annie you are such a diva baby. I had soo much fun with you at that bachelorette party- come back anytime and I promise we wont dance around you again! But you def got back at us by vomiting all over Caris ;) love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails