Monday, February 13

Miscellaneous Monday

Worst feeling ever to wake up on a Monday morning and think it's still the weekend...

But lunch at Antico Pizza definitely helped! It was my first time there, definitely will be going back.

What was left of Parker and I's shared pizza

Going to see The Vow tonight yay, at CineBistro of course my new fav place to see movies


A certain bichon was pleased with how this past weekend's events unfolded, I ended up not going to Nashville because I thought it would have been too much for her (and me) and due to her age and health she can't stay in a kennel or with anyone else, so here in Atl we stayed.


The score for those keeping track - Annie: 1,787 Me: 3


But it was nice to be able to get things done, did a few loads of laundry, brunch and shopping, eyebrows threaded, haircut, groceries from Trader Joe's, cheered on Kentucky from a sports bar, church and errands.

Brought back the side bangs

So I had been wanting some bead bracelets for awhile but they are pretty pricey considering I would want to wear several at one time. I finally found a friend of a friend who makes them and sells them directly to boutiques and she sold me a few at whole sale price. Love them, I bought 2 wooden ones and the turquoise with pink cross one. I wear them with my Michael Kors tortoiseshell watch.
Also bought one of these HOPE for Haiti bracelets from Fab'rik this past weekend, mine has different big beads on it tho


Finally got a 2012 calendar for my bedroom from the Paper Source -



Was sad to take down 2011 that Chris gave me 2 Christmas's ago


♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

sarah said...

love the bangs and the bracelets! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails