
*Do more volunteer work within the community*
*Get certified to teach spin class*
*Eat less sugar and drink less alcohol*
*Quality over quantity mentality when shopping*
*Trade in Chami, my Civic, for a newer, adult car*
*Run my second half marathon and walk in my second 3-Day for the Cure*
*Keep up more with politics and current events (listening to the Today show while getting ready for work is the extent I do now)*
*Finish reading my One Year Bible I started Jan. 1 last year*
*Continue to blog :)*
*Be more aware of everything I do have as opposed to what I don't*
*Get my condo painted and crown molding added*
*Be the best bridesmaid ever in Tim and Shana's wedding in VT this fall!*
*Be less whiney ;)*
*Get certified to teach spin class*
*Eat less sugar and drink less alcohol*
*Quality over quantity mentality when shopping*
*Trade in Chami, my Civic, for a newer, adult car*
*Run my second half marathon and walk in my second 3-Day for the Cure*
*Keep up more with politics and current events (listening to the Today show while getting ready for work is the extent I do now)*
*Finish reading my One Year Bible I started Jan. 1 last year*
*Continue to blog :)*
*Be more aware of everything I do have as opposed to what I don't*
*Get my condo painted and crown molding added*
*Be the best bridesmaid ever in Tim and Shana's wedding in VT this fall!*
*Be less whiney ;)*
1 comment:
wonderful!
Post a Comment