Wednesday, January 18

Just a few thoughts

Happy Wednesday!

Just because!

I woke up feeling a little ick this morning but the hot tea I've been drinking all day and thinking about my new car I'm going to be getting soon (hopefully in the next day or so!) are making me feel much better. Will blog it immediately upon getting. HINT: Her name will be Baby Pearl. eeee!

Embarrassing/Annoying story: I went to Publix Monday night after spin class, made a beeline to all my regular items - lots of fruit (bananas, apple and oranges), cereal, frozen Kashi meals for lunch, milk, yogurt and 40 calorie bread. I checkout, drive home, lug all my stuff inside (which is a ton with my laptop and gym bag), put things away and then realize I left one of the grocery bags at the store. Ugh. Take my cold sweaty self back to Publix, go to customer service and frantically show my receipt and ask how I can get the rest of my groceries. Worker seemed amused and told me to just go get whatever, I assured him I would go by the receipt and he just shrugged and laughed. I go collect my fruit and frozen meals and show him on the way out as he just nodded and waved. So got my groceries back but minus a few limes.

Embarrassing/Funny story that wasn't me: IM from a coworker today (I'll leave the person's name out):
Coworker: omg so this morning i was taking my lunch stuff to the kitchen and dropped my cottage cheese!
and it exploded!
ashley4848: LOL
Coworker: no, im so upset
thats my 4 pm snack
ashley4848: i know i know that sounds awful
ashley4848: lol
coworker: no im going to starve
and be too weak to drive home which cause me to end up in a car accident
help

bahaha!

This past Sunday I rode up with HayHay/Bat and friends to Amicalola Falls in North GA, it was a perf way to spend a Sunday afternoon. The falls and mountains were so beautiful!


I got really fixed up


Then something very bad happened. So after hiking all the way up the falls (lots and lots of steps) we were ready for lunch afterwards. When asked what I felt like I said I didn't care just no fatty fast food. As we're driving by the North GA outlets Hay spots Ryan's and jokingly suggests it, and I jokingly said okay then she jokingly pulled in and we got out and ate there.

It was there the most disgusting and awful pic of me was taken (be warned it is up there with my Giant Baby pic for those who know about that one):

Get ready...



















No seriously get ready




















AHHHHH it's so gross! Eating a fried chicken leg with a plate of fried food in front of me like Precious + Shiny, big forehead + No makeup + Just got done hiking = AHHHHH!


I'm still recovering. And I hope you enjoyed that pic at my expense.

Then I had to ride back to Atl in the backseat with Frank who did such a great job hiking I brought him ham wrapped up in a napkin from the buffet.


Mkay moving on, now what better to talk about after the worst picture ever of me than the best looks from this past Sunday's Golden Globes -

Gorg dress on Glee's Dianna Agron, I'm sure it was even more amazing in person


Emma Stone always goes fresh in a dress unlike everyone else, love the colors, cut and material


Jenna Dewan doing young Hollywood right


Classic Charlize Theron, I think she is one of the most beautiful celebs


Love Salma Hayek's hair and gown, so fashion forward and fun!


More pics on People!

Oh and quick comments on the Bachelor, I haven't been watching at all but flipped it on Monday night (after my grocery drama) and I just have to say 1. Why is he the bachelor, he has a butt cut 2. The girls are as crazy as ever 3. The girl who works at a funeral home and who randomly showed up is creepy but I like her style 4. It made me miss my BB Rachel! We used to watch it together every Monday night after the gym and Jalepino's, our fav Mex restaurant where everyone knew our name.

No thank you

1 comment:

Chels said...

I've been watching Bachelor and it is terrible, I hate his hair and you're wrong, the girls are much crazier than previous seasons. Thanks for sharing that pic of you eating, takes me back to college and running out to cracker barrel for chicken and dumplings. Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails