Home today still feeling under the weather, started antibiotics this morning so will hopefully be up and about soon - Baby Pearl is waiting for me to go get her!
A few things that are making me feel better while home in bed and working -
I am not one of those people who when they're sick lose their appetite - Thank you Jimmy John's for delivering this giant turkey sub that I just inhaled, and I'm not even stuffed. And those new Special K cracker chip things are super yum, pretty much like pop chips. 30 chips = 110 calories
This Voluspa candle Brit sent me for my birthday, my fav kind of candle in the entire world
And of course looking at pics of bichon puppies in a basket

Ok Pinterest is the best distraction ever when sick, it's entertaining and I feel productive and social, feel being the operative word.
Funny pins -
Funny pins -

I know this happens to me way more than the average person
True story

True story
Worst feeling ever to pour the bowl back into the box (I'm a cereal addict btw)
If I haven't gotten it by now I think I'll be fine. Although I did feel rather odd the last time I consumed too much brownie batter while making brownies for the Boob Trotter yard sale back in Sept., ask Louisa how unloading furniture went. At one point I had a mini meltdown and crashed on one of the couches, as we were carrying it. Louisa, the "chipper trotter," stepped up and gave me a pep talk to keep me going. Although I think the amount of red wine I'd consumed may also have been a factor...
In my perfect world



If I haven't gotten it by now I think I'll be fine. Although I did feel rather odd the last time I consumed too much brownie batter while making brownies for the Boob Trotter yard sale back in Sept., ask Louisa how unloading furniture went. At one point I had a mini meltdown and crashed on one of the couches, as we were carrying it. Louisa, the "chipper trotter," stepped up and gave me a pep talk to keep me going. Although I think the amount of red wine I'd consumed may also have been a factor...
In my perfect worldThis makes me laugh every time I look at it, reminds me of myself (CBF - chronic bitch face). My parents said when I was a baby people would stand on their head to try and make me smile and I would just stare at them straight on and not crack a smile haha.

What Jennifer Aniston would look like if she lived in Oklahoma - If Celebrities Moved to Oklahoma

Oh Brittney

3 comments:
sorry you feel sick :-/ But yeah, Pinterest is awesome! It makes me feel creative even though all im doing is staring at a computer screen :)
hope you're feeling much better!
love the celebrities from oklahoma & the one
about salmonella...
I love Pinterest too! I hope that wasn't me that said the thing about the purse...but I'm pretty sure it might have been :)I mentioned you in my blog post today
Post a Comment