Y'all know I rarely need an excuse to indulge, so of course I've had some really good meals for my birthday that was yesterday.
Prime for dinner with my parents, I'd been craving their sushi. And I love Blue Moon but only on tap and with an orange slice.
Prime for dinner with my parents, I'd been craving their sushi. And I love Blue Moon but only on tap and with an orange slice.
I may have eaten a Piece of Cake red velvet cupcake shortly after this cheesecake was consumed...
Annie came to visit!
My parents gave me these framed prints and my dad hung them up in my condo.
Love them!
I bought this butterfly poster in Birmingham earlier this year, was gifted with the frame and finally got hung up in my bedroom.
And of course I had to have a mexican fix at Verde
Hannah and Louisa
Me and Bat
Lori!
So blessed to have such a great group of girls in my small group :-)
Y'all I'm old!
2 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed your meal--I did too!
The pics look great.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
YAY birthdays!!! So glad you had such a fabulous celebration. Can't wait for our belated yogurt / The Help birthday celebration date! xoxo
Post a Comment