Monday, August 29

Allison's Bachelorette Weekend!


Pics from Allison's bachelorette weekend in PCB!



Most of the girls drove down Friday morning, so when me and a few other girls in the afternoon group arrived the blender was flowing!



The Bachelorette and I making strawberry daiquiri's


Most of the group in our adorable beach house




Emily brought some really good ipa beer



Later that night 5 of us went to the classy
Club LaVela. I was wearing what I wore to work and in the car all day in the above pics, did hardly anything to freshen up either, haha. Allison took some pics there that I'm sure are going to be just great. We were there til almost 4am getting our dance on. We met and saw lots of very interesting people. They sold pizza outside by a pool and I asked if I could have a slice for free just because and my requested was granted, score! ;)

Beach all day Saturday! Look how tan we are :-) Allison you really should have been wearing your hat...



No hurricanes in sight




Warm Crystal Light lemonade and Grey Goose



Boob Trotter spotting! Sheena being very good wearing her hat
.



Some of the girls building a sandcastle



Had to literally drag ourselves in from the beach and pool to shower and get ready for the night's festivities. It felt SO amazing to be there. We had a pool in our backyard and Allison and I couldn't stop just floating and chatting in it, even though the warm water was taking off our spray tans :(

Lingerie time!



From me, a fellow redhead knows what looks good ;-)



Reena and Sheena




Ready for a night out in PCB!




Sis and MOH Emily


Go Trotters!



Such a friendly bachelorette



Dinner at
Firefly



Apricot butter, mushroom spread and marinara sauce for the bread. They didn't bring us bread at first so I asked the busboy for some (politely too I might add) and he just brusquely said, "Yeah." 15 minutes later we got our bread and I ate like 3 pieces.



Two thumbs up for flounder!



Jumbo grilled shrimp and scallops, I ate until I was about to pop, great way to start a night out at the bar.





Ashlison Platley soon to be Benzort just being adorable as usual




Then we went to a bar called Tootsie's and made Allison do all kinds of not at all inappropriate things...



The lead singer of the band that played there the whole night, maybe the most dramatic person I've ever seen in my life.



She made lots of fun, new friends!


Those are some big shots!


With a Real Housewife of Panama City


Then she got to go on stage! Allison what were you saying to him? haha.



And played guitar!


Annnnd here's a video of it -



Soooo ridic haha -


Ew, just ew


Jager shots, the beginning of the end.



Thankfully I didn't partake in this atrocity



One happy bachelorette!





I laugh out loud every time I look at this pic of our cab driver on the way home hahahahaha


Yeah and our cab definitely got pulled over. Apparently fake cabs are pretty common there. Glad we made it out alive.



Hard to leave, definitely could have used an extra day or 10.



5 comments:

Allison said...

Best bachelorette weekend ever!!! Love this post (and you!) ;) xoxo

Allison said...

P.S. ~ that black dress looked so hot on you! perfect PBC saucy attire!

Anonymous said...

Great tan! Beach looks perfect.
I really enjoyed these pics and comments--
lol--i really did laugh out loud...

Kb_Mal said...

Looks like it was an epic weekend! PCB or bust!

Pam Watkins said...

That picture of the cab driver is the greatest thing I've ever seen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails