We had Chrissy's circus themed lingerie shower this past weekend, just a little pre-bachelorette celebration while Matt was off on his bachelor weekend.
Setting up in the safari themed clubroom of my building -
Setting up in the safari themed clubroom of my building -
The "future trophy wife" in the middle of the tent
Sooo much yummy food
All eyes on me in the center of the ring it's like a circus!
Matt's nickname is Pooh. Hey, Pooh!
When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus!
Either doing Pure Barre or showing off her ring
Pink lemonade cupcakes. Don't worry we had red velvet, too :)
Pom and Bat
Ernie the circus dog!
French maid outfit from our small group leader :)
I love his snaggle tooth and crimped hair
Drinking from the deformed penis straw
You know how I said in my last post that I wouldn't be drinking tequila again this century? I lied.
At Tongue and Groove
Love my mini show pony and fruit bat
Lettin' loose
Sunday brunch at Buckhead Bread Company. Chrissy finally got her Fiji water. Apparently the tap water at my condo is gross.

2 comments:
really nice!
i had a feeling you were just feeling
bad when you made the tequila
comment.....
Cirque de Lingerie looks fabulous!! I'm so sad I missed this - cupcakes and decor look yummy....get ready for Labor Day ;)
Post a Comment