So I mindlessly log on FB the other day and see that I've been tagged -
Taken over 20 years ago at a family reunion in a Lagrange, GA Holiday Inn. Posted by a relative that I have no idea how we're actually related.
Observations:
- I look like I just stepped off the set of a scary movie.
- Why am I wearing a shirt 4 sizes too small?
-I'm sitting in Chris's lap but at first glance his leg looks like mine.
-That doll my mom is holding's name was Red Baby.
-Chris's expression makes me laugh audibly every time.
Observations:
- I look like I just stepped off the set of a scary movie.
- Why am I wearing a shirt 4 sizes too small?
-I'm sitting in Chris's lap but at first glance his leg looks like mine.
-That doll my mom is holding's name was Red Baby.
-Chris's expression makes me laugh audibly every time.
2 comments:
this photo made my day... seriously love it!
I thought you had seen the picture--I almost died when I saw it on fb!
The shirt is not too small--it is a halter top that was a set.
I thought the same thing about Chris' leg.
It was Chris' hair more than expression that got me!
Post a Comment