Whew! This weekend has FLOWN by. Friday was my last day at my job and ended it with $1.99 drinks at Lenox Square Grill with my now former coworkers.
And we ordered this atrocity, yeah I probably should have eaten some real dinner...
Hayley and Gale
Seth, Kimmy and Jason representing the Creative Dept.
Jessica and Randy always up for a happy hour
Kwesi and the birthday boy, Josh. When Kwesi found out I was leaving he announced that I'm dead to him. He has a tendency towards being a tad dramatic.
Just bein' Charlie's Angels what
I will miss my office mate so much! Going to be so weird not seeing her everyday. If walls could talk...
My sis/bestie Allison made an appearance. Patrick told me my fake Yurman bangle looked fake and that my nails were a weird color :-( They're grey it's cute and trendy!
Matt and Chrissy = Baby bwown beayah and miniature show pony
Oh the celebs don't want their pic taken. That big brown tower to the right is our office building.
Jessica and her sis
Just a few of these giant, nasty cheap tequila shots were consumed. Bat approves.
Our weird, special little fam
Neigh!
Heeeey!
Trey, the goth musician/designer
Aaaand this pic of Mr. Frank napping pretty much sums up my Saturday. I will not be drinking tequila again this century.
Rallied and went to Amanda's 30th birthday party at Ormsby's last night, so fun! The strongest thing I drank all night was diet coke with lime.
What a pretty boa
Scott being a divo. He looks like Zoolander doing "blue steel"

Princess. We decided his animal counter part is a white fluffy kitty like the Fancy Feast cat.
Oh and we got tattoos
No comments:
Post a Comment