I'm loving that it's Friday! Why do short weeks always feel the longest?
I'm loving that I don't have any definite plans this weekend. This past week and weekend were so crazy that it's going to be really nice to have 2 days to not have to be on any schedule.
I may see a movie this weekend, I really want to see Horrible Bosses that came out today -
I'm loving that I don't have any definite plans this weekend. This past week and weekend were so crazy that it's going to be really nice to have 2 days to not have to be on any schedule.
I may see a movie this weekend, I really want to see Horrible Bosses that came out today -

And Bad Teacher that I've heard is really funny.

I am loving that the first class you take at Blast900 in Buckhead is free. I signed up for a class on Monday. It's an intense cardio class that says you burn 900 calories in 60 minutes. It's right above Souper Jenny so I can then go eat 900 calories in cheese afterward. If I survive it...
I am loving Trader Joe's iced caffe latte canned drinks. They're full of sugar and 120 calories for a small can, but hey perf for running out the door in this 90 degree weather. And they're delish.
I am loving having lots of fruit to eat throughout the work day. Too bad I just went to Menchie's and am now stuffed.

I am loving different kinds of salads. Made this one last week that Sarah told me about. Spinach, grilled chicken, feta, strawberries, walnuts with a vinaigrette.

As always I am loving all things red velvet. A giant ganache filled red velvet cupcake waiting for me on my desk from Hayley/Bat. She gave it to me because we were all a little traumatized by a certain badger (someone else we gave an animal name to).

If you need me on Monday from 3-6:00 -

I am loving my coworker's daughter Nimi, watched her at my condo last night. It was the first time I've ever had a kid at my place. She loved Allison's handmade coffee filter flowers.

Which she used as pom poms


3 comments:
I want a cupcake! Badger traumatized me too! Get lost badger!!! Stop attacking wolfs packs and bears...
Don't forget the date for your cupcake--it always tasts better when it's free.
I love Nimi--she is so cute!
Glad you liked the salad! :-) I need to try out those TJ Lattes...
Post a Comment