So many exciting things are going on! First up -
Tim and Shana got engaged!
In case all of my many readers don't already know, Tim is my big bro who lives in Burlington, VT. We're all so happy for them :-)
Here's Vermont's fav couple at a nice dinner in Montreal the day after he proposed the previous night.

And here's the ring, perf for her. I'm a huge fan of vintage looking, unique engagement rings.

YAY I get a super fun and awesome sister-in-law!
Second exciting thing -
I got a new job!
I start in just 1 week. I try to never mention the name of the company I work at, so I will refrain now (for some reason I don't think my employers would think my blogging of puppies and fro-yo would be the ideal representation...) But it is still in advertising and at a great company. I'm sad I won't be seeing some of my current work besties on a day to day basis, but I won't be too far away. And my new company allows dogs to come to the office so I will hopefully make some new furry friends.
And I'm leaving just in time to save myself from the massive Forever 21 that's opening this fall in Lenox Mall right across the street. My new office is closer to Midtown.

I am also very excited to be celebrating friend's engagements, esp Allison and Chrissy's! They're two of my best friends in the whole wide world and their October weddings are quickly approaching. I attended showers for them this weekend, didn't bring my camera to either but below are a few pics from Chrissy's shower at Cafe Intermezzo that I snagged off Facebook. I also attended a shower for my former coworker and friend Sherry, which you can see on Dawn's blog :-)
We loved our server who we invited to go on the beach bachelorette weekend with us.



Delish food, the baked apple brie and pb and j sandwiches were my favs

Strawberry cake and blueberry cheesecake, it was all I could do to not embarrass myself by inhaling like 5 pieces.

So how to describe what we're doing here... Well as I'm sure you've picked up from past posts, Chrissy, Hayley and I can be a tad on the um, let's say eccentric side. We may have the tendency to gang up on Chrissy's fiance. He referred to us one day as the "wolf pack," which evolved into "wolf hoes" (classy, right). "You and your wolf hoes" he says to Chrissy. So here we are in all of our fierceness with the beautiful shower hostess, Amanda (we decided her animal is a white tiger). Don't mess with us GRRR!
(ew my hands look so creepy)
(ew my hands look so creepy)

Proof that we can behave ourselves

In increments of course. Chrissy = miniature Shetland show pony. Hayley = fruit bat. Me = pomeranian.
3 comments:
New job!?!? I can't wait to hear details! Congrats, Ashley!
Yay, so excited for you and your new job!! And congrats to your brother and soon to be sister-in-law :)
Looks so fun! I am super excited about Tim and can't wait to hear about your new job!
Post a Comment