
This is nothing new, but I am loving sushi. I was craving it so bad the other night and no one was available to go get it with me, so I picked up some edamame and the chef's sampler roll from Publix, yum. And that's Trader Joe's wine. Classy.

Yesterday was not a super fun day, but it had the perfect ending! Verde Taqueria for dinner with Chrissy/Pony and Hayley/Bat then small group. We love Verde we go almost every week. We got skinny margs (they make really good ones), chips and salsa and guacamole and soft tacos (I had pulled pork and grilled chicken). And it just happens to be right by Yoforia. But I got the pistachio flavor and it was so gross, tasted like bitter medicine. I like pistachio at Menchie's!

And this is happening. I'm collecting all the stickers of Menchie and his friends for a secret bonus prize. If it's anything besides yogurt I'm going to be pissed.

Loving the new oil-free collection at Kiehl's, esp the gel-cream -

And I'm loving stila's one step correct primer, it "color corrects, brightens and covers skin imperfections for a flawless face with no fuss." I got a sample of it at Sephora and am now obsessed.

And last but not least I'm loving my new Yurman bangle I bought myself as a present for getting a new job!

That I payed $11.99 for ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment