Friday, June 10

Currently Loving

Sorry haven't been blogging much lately! As two people who are frequently mentioned on here, Hay Hay and Chrissy, keep demanding that I blog I thought I'd do a fun Friday post (I mean what posts that I do are not fun) of things I'm loving right now. And I'll try to take some random pics over the weekend and post them on Monday, you know because I lead such an exciting life ;-)

I am loving sweet baby Freddy, my cousin Lauren's dog who is staying with his Auntie Ashley for a long weekend while his mom is at the beach. Here are two pics I snapped with my phone last night of him playing and watching tv -



I went to the restaurant and pub Brick Store in Decatur earlier this week for dinner. It's been on my list of places to try and it was super good and fun! I really like hanging out in Decatur it feels like it's in another universe from Atlanta.


And I'm going to an improv comedy show Saturday night, I've heard that this venue is really cool. I love being out and about on weekends at places I don't typically frequent.


I bought this blueberry wheat ale from Trader Joe's that is so good. I drank some at the beach and last night at my company's softball game, which we won!


New crack/snack alert -


I am loving these new songs I recently bought to workout to:

Give Me Everything - Pitbull
What the Hell - Avril Lavigne
Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me
Britney Spears - (Drop Dead) Beautiful
Britney Spears - Trouble for Me
Judas - Lady GaGa


And I'm still loving all things True Blood, both the show and books. New season starts June 26, I need to finish watching season 3 ASAP.


2 comments:

Chrissy & Matt said...

Finally!! But could you make it a little bit longer please... It took me like 2 minutes to read that.

Kb_Mal said...

YAY Decatur!

Related Posts with Thumbnails