Tuesday, May 31

Beach Pics

Here are tons of pics from the Tybee Island trip, believe it or not it was only a 2 and a half day trip :-)

Hayley and I's snacks for the car. Yeah we were super concerned about our beach bods.


YUM


Saturday morning, all the girls ready for the beach


Hay and I with her beach chairs. Our house was just a couple blocks from the beach. It was HOT!



Waiting for the boys to drop off all the heavy stuff from the car


Being so good wearing a hat and slathered in SPF 85


Lots of classy families to be found


BeAcH bUmS


Pretty flowers in our neighbor's front yard


Blue raspberry jello shots that night! Have I mentioned how much I love jello shots? ;)


Ready to go out to din




We ate at Paula Dean's brother's restaurant, Uncle Bubba's. The fried pickles were my fav!


Out and about the next morning. Tybee Island didn't know what hit it!






Our rental house, loved it! And those are magazine pages taped on the window because there were no curtains haha.


So pretty even first thing in the morning :-)



Matt makes the best bloody marys!


Fife aka Ron Weasley slaving away in the kitchen



Beach day #2



We were very careful to follow the no glass bottles on the beach rule




Scott being Scott




It felt so good to shower and get dressed up after an afternoon on the beach!


I wore my new romper! Which now needs to majorly be dry cleaned :-(


Me and Duluth's fav couple!


With Hannah


Slinky Inky!



*hugs*


*muah!*


On the golf cart cab taking us to din


Always the lady


Ew I'm sweaty from our dance party (ugh which Hayley has videos of)


@ Huckabee's, a fun hole in the wall restaurant/bar that our golf cart driver Lori told us about




Lori even took us for a late night tour of the island after she picked us up


Ewww even sweatier



Lori loved Scott even tho she's a lesbian




Chrissy doing Pure Barre, tuck, tuck, tuck!


Talking about something very important I'm sure


Pics Hayley snapped while leaving Tybee Sunday morning



I was sad to leave


Best Memorial Day weekend ever!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

fun! so jealous! (i had a boring weekend)

and you look pretty in your pics :)

Chels said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! You do look pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails