Wednesday, May 4

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Loving Tory Burch's Thora sandals, I know so surprising. I am definitely going to pick up a pair (or 5 :) to live in this summer. I want a neutral color that will go with anything, like black -
How cute is the leopard pair? Rawr.


Loving that Annie is going to stay with me while my parents visit Tim in Vermont. I miss seeing her everyday! Don't worry I'll document her time with me :)


Love this t-shirt I bought on sale for $19 last night at Banana. They have tons of colors.


Also bought this dress last night on sale for $30 from Express. Already wearing it today with a chunky brown belt and tan cardigan.Loving this season of Bethenny Ever After. Brynn is seriously the cutest and best behaved baby ever, and Cookie is as rambunctious as ever!


And of course loving all the drama of Real Housewives of the OC season 6!


I watched this episode with Chris and Shana in Vermont and we said how funny it'd be if Chris was randomly dropped into this party and then they interviewed him on his take of it, haha.


I just love those crazy biotches, except Vicki (center).


Loved eating and drinking at the Black Bear tavern last night. It's right down the street from me and was my first time there. I inhaled 2 tons of fried food, burned off maybe 5 tater tots on the treadmill this morning. Hey I'll be a few lbs overweight for fried okra and mini hot dogs, 2 of my fav foods EVER.


Love this swimsuit I got for super cheap at H&M. Look they have a redhead modeling it :) Hmm maybe I should lay off the fried food... nah ;)


Loving that Something Borrowed comes out Friday! I've been anticipating it since I first learned that one of my fav books was being made into a movie. I hope I love it and that they make a movie from Something Blue, book two of the series!

3 comments:

sarah said...

LOVE shirts from Banana!
Also, I totally agree about Vicki. She really really bothers me.

Chels said...

Good post, I like your fun summer finds and also cannot wait for Something Borrowed!! I think the
'Jim from the office' character is Ethan-which definately points to a Something Blue being made (at least in my mind, because Ethan wasn't even in Something Borrowed except for phone calls with Rachel).

Chels said...

OH yeah, forgot to mention, I'm a huge Bethenny Ever After fan too! I didn't watch Housewives, but saw Bethenny Getting Married and cracked up, so had to keep watching. Bryn is so cute and Jason is a saint...

Related Posts with Thumbnails