Thursday, May 5

Cheese and Puppy Party

Got together with my old coworkers for a wine, cheese and puppy party at Molly's last night. I mean what other kind of party would we have?!

I finally got to meet Molly's 3 month old English golden, Scout! He might be getting a tad too big to pick up, but he's so cuddly how could I resist?!


Allison couldn't resist either!


And Ms. Olive made an appearance, how I've missed my fav cavalier!


With her mom


And who could forget Lou Lou, all ready to par-tay in her pink gingham diaper.


Spot Allison's engagement ring :)


One of the rare times Annie was on the floor there


Baby Lou Lou in her mom's lap


He's so soft!



Where Annie's happiest, in a human lap! She kept trying to eat the crackers and at one point managed to get a hold of a napkin.


Just hanging out on the floor with Scout


Lou Lou was not pleased to be in Scout's crate, and Scout was just confused why someone else was in his crate!



3 comments:

Chels said...

how fun! scout is the cutest, cuddliest thing i've ever seen! my parents have 8 brittany spaniel puppies right now and they are super cute, i finally got some pics- will post!

Allison said...

I love this post! all the puppies are sooo cute! and you are cracking me up that you took a picture of me cutting the brie! As always, love your blog! xoxo

Sheena said...

I want to go to this party!!! so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails