Sunday, April 3

Saturday at the Botanical Gardens

Just had a very relaxing weekend, Friday night ate dinner and shopped at Phipps with Hayley (who recently earned the nickname Slinky Inky) after we got off work, and on Saturday my parents and Annie came for a visit and we walked around the Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful spring day. Here's some pretty and very springy pics of the gardens.




With my mom :-)


Wearing one of my new F21 dresses!








And Annie was such a good girl as always!


Except not really...


That Annie!

And then watched the UK game that night, was sad by the outcome but heck we made it to the Final Four! Very proud of my alma mater!

3 comments:

sarah said...

Add Botanical Gardens to the list of things I want to do in Atl.
And I love that pic of you in your F21 dress!!

Britt White said...

Ohhh that garden is beauiful...I want to go!

So, I may have to write my neighbor a note like that...all last week their dog was outside barking (right outside my window) an hour before I had to get up and go to work!!! I'm sure Annie was not as annoying...miss you Annie!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and relaxing day--great pictures!
You look great in your new dress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails