Technically babysitting, but my first job that I received a pay stub for was the front desk at a church's Family Life Center down the street from where I lived in Montgomery, Ala. It was fun, I got to drink unlimited soda and hot chocolate and read all day while giving people basketballs that they checked out.
{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yep, with my bros in NYC. I'm not a huge stand up fan, would much rather see a play. A few years ago I went to the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, a comedy club in NYC owned by Amy Poehler I think. It puts on improv shows and that was funny.
{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
I wanna say spring break senior year of college 2007 in Panama City? Whoa that was a really long time ago.

Chels very focused

Nice one, Brit Brit!

Oh just hanging out in this weird little house

Sarah, this pic looks like it should be in a tourist brochure :-)

{four} what was the last picture you took?
The pic of my Sprite Zero ashtray below, and before that the pics of Rach and I in the previous post.
{five} burnt food: yes or no?
No, but I kinda like burnt toast but not like, black.
{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Goes in my wallet or my ashtray that my coworker Kimmy made me. Cokes cost 25 cents at my office.
{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
Nope but I'm sure I look really intelligent and pretty trying.
{eight} do you scrapbook?
No, would like to make those Shutterfly books though.
{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Like I need one more thing to keep up with and be obsessive about.
{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
I guess in front if it's just for fun. When I was a toddler I was in a commercial promoting safety with a bunch of other kids and they tried to get me to say, "Please buckle me up" but I wouldn't.



1 comment:
that was the last time I mini-golfed too. I'm pretty sure I put those weird little pants on because I wanted to look like a golfer. haha...crazy spring breakers
and please find that commercial u were in and post it on this blog asap lol
Post a Comment