Wednesday, March 23

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Currently loving...

The poster they gave out for the Georgia Marathon and Half Marathon. It's surprisingly really cute! I hung it up by my desk at work for all to admire.


That Atlanta is going to get a whole lot bossier this weekend because Rachel is coming to visit! If you need us we'll be taking shots with Diddy at Justin's, getting manicures with NeNe at Phipps or eating chicken and waffles with Luda downtown.


Chrissy's bridesmaid's dresses! Can't wait to wear it in her October peacock themed wedding and dance at the reception at The Fox!


As promised in my previous post here is everything I bought at Gap this past Friday. Like I said I had a 30% off this weekend only coupon that just had to be put to good use.

Ok don't hate me for saying this but all of my pants are too big for me. I have dropped about 2 pant sizes. I'm the smallest I've ever been in my entire life. So if you want to lose weight I highly recommend training for a half marathon and throwing in some spin and hot yoga classes.

I bought 3 pairs of jeans in their classic boot cut and sexy boot styles in dark washes, love 'em -


These Chambray shorts that I'll be sporting all over Atlanta on the weekends this spring and summer. Warning: Don't look directly at my legs without sunglasses.


And animal print flats that I've already worn about 4 times. So comfy. Just walked to Pinkberry in them. I'll def be picking up another pair (or 2 or 10) in different colors and patterns.


So I'm kind of obsessed with Gap right now if you can't tell. 3 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts, flats, the workout capris from the previous post, plus I got a nude t-shirt bra, underwear and lip gloss, all for the grand total of $300!!! Without the coupon it would have been like $425. While driving around in Vermont a few weeks ago we played the "favorites" game, where each person says what their fav brand, candy, etc. is. When we did fav store Shana said hers was Gap and I responded with an incredulous, "really?!" but now I completely agree. It's my new go to for cheap, quality basics.

Spring is here! Broke out my bubble gum pink Forever 21 nail polish last night while watching Million Dollar Listing on Bravo and eating gummy bears (I have no shame). Their nail polish is only $2.80 btw. So F21 is still my go to for cheap, fun and trendy items for those keeping track ;-)


I have long, bony fingers :-(


How cheap strawberries are right now. I heard somewhere that they are bursting off the vines/bushes/however strawberries grow. They are 3 cases for $5 at Publix. I eat them in my Special K Protein Plus cereal and with vanilla Greek yogurt.


The last couple of mornings I have been enjoying french roast coffee from Speeder & Earl's that I picked up while in Burlington. I love my condo smelling like coffee in the morning.


Menchie's latest new flavor - thin mint! It replaced red velvet but it's okay because I was getting a little tired of it. With a sprinkle of Oreo crumbs on top it tastes just like real Girl Scout thin mints, but a 1/3 of the calories :-)


Hayley and I made the windy walk to the Pinkberry that recently opened close to our office at lunch today. It's been open a few weeks and this was my first time going. See I have some self restraint. Here's what I got - green tea and chocolate yogurt with dark chocolate crispies on top. It was delish but Menchie's is still my absolute fav. Cheaper and self serve always win.


If you keep up with my "Currently Reading" column on the left then you know that The Glass Castle was the last book I read. Chelsea and Sarah recommended it and I absolutely loved it. It's a memoir of the author's childhood. No way anyone could make that stuff up. I read it while in VT in like 5 days. Let me know if anyone would like to borrow it. It's a must read.
I'm now reading The Historian that I borrowed from Hayley who said it's one of her fav books ever. I'm only about 100 pages in and it's prob going to take me awhile to get through, but am really into it so far. (Chels and Sarah I think you'd love it) It's the best of both worlds - a fun page turner but not complete fluff. I love the European travel and the history of it. I always want to read more at night but am just so dang sleepy.


3 comments:

sarah said...

1.cute poster! :)

2. yes, I sort of hate you a little bit that you keep dropping pant sizes (just kidding! proud of you, marathon-runner!)

3. I actually just bought some really cheap jeans at Gap too! They actually do have some cute stuff.

4. OMG I'm so glad you like the Glass Castle! I knew you would. Soo good.

Anonymous said...

I think something is wrong with your comments.
I left a long one yesterday, and it's not here.
Also there was another one under comments and it's not here either.

Chels said...

Yay! Good post! Glass castle is so good and I've actually read "The Historian" loved it! Got a couple of new recommendations for you, btw.

Spring puts me so in the mood to shop and I'm dying for a pair of breezy, comfy...and flattering (the hard one) shorts for this summer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails