Friday, February 11

Friday Randomness

Another post of random thoughts, surprised? :-)

Don't you hate those mornings when you wake up completely disoriented and have no clue if it's a Monday or a Saturday? But yay that it's Friday and not Monday! And I've been having a lot of long, "epic" dreams that are like 50 dreams in 1. Last night I was playing softball and being chased by some creature in the sky and 2 nights ago (I think) I got engaged to who knows who and the engagement ring had a black diamond and band! I haven't been reading or watching True Blood before bed anymore so don't know what's causing such weirdness.

At least this morning was much better than yesterday morning. My office is off Peachtree Rd. across from Lenox Mall and I have to make a left turn into it. The light there is demon possessed. There is literally NO WAY to make that turn without running the yellow to red turn. Everyone does it everyday. I'm not just being dramatic it's impossible. Anyways, I got pulled over and a ticket for doing it yesterday. What a great start to my work day! I tried to explain the absurdity of the situation to the officer and politely requested that I receive just a warning, to which he replied, "I don't give warnings." I think the 2nd officer idly standing by, who I'm guessing was training, had something to do with this. Can't wait for my 8 AM court date when I'm going to go contest it.

One of my coworkers and fellow animal lovers sent me some cute animal videos that made me feel much better. This one was my fav. I want a pet penguin!



Saw this quote on Facebook posted by a former coworker and thought it was funny: "Tweet like no one's following, Love like you've never been unfollowed, Dance like the picture's not being tagged." ~by unknown

Happy Early Valentine's Day! A buy 1 get 1 free coupon/valentine for Menchie's this week. I've already used it 3 times.

When fro-yo gets unhealthy - What I got today: red velvet and cake batter flavor with cookie dough balls, white chocolate chips and s'mores bark on top. I just can't resist when it's self serve!

This is what, like the 15th pic of my yogurt I've posted? :-) Weeeell like you don't already know but some of the reasons I go so much is 1.) Menchie's is very close to my office. 2.) It's nice to get out of the office and cheaper than shopping or constantly buying lunch out. 3.) It's my happy place. 4.) They're constantly rotating flavors. 5.) They have tons of great deals like the coupon above so I'm constantly getting a free yogurt. 6.) Every time I go I always get some for a few coworkers (So I get my card punched and a free one!), and one coworker tells me to "just be creative" with hers, so I experiment with different combos and toppings. It's very exciting. Well when I put too much chocolaty, candy stuff she calls that "candy shop" haha, so the one I had today is definitely an example of "too much candy shop."

Another random yogurt anecdote, I ran into my former coworker Courtney at Menchie's this past Wednesday who was there because she'd heard about it from me. I walked in and said I'm sure louder than I meant to, "Snickerdooooodle!" upon discovering that new flavor when she turned around and spotted me. I know I'm kind of out of control. I need a yogurvention.

Okay I think those 2 paragraphs on fro-yo officially cancel out my last post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails