Wednesday, February 23

Just Random!

Fun, random questions from this blog -

{one} do you always wear your seat belt in the car?
Yes, especially in Atlanta!

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, but not nearly as much as I used to. Reading this question made me crack them tho!

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Anything minty. Not a big fan of fruity gum. Give me fruity candy!

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
With I had some really nice jewelry that would make this question super easy to answer...

I love my Stella and Dot stackable rings that I wear almost everyday


I am majorly wanting some David Yurman bracelets. I'll take a few of this one -


{five} who is your best friend?
My BB (boss bitch) and FF (fajita friend) Rachel who now lives in Nashville.

Here we are about 4 years ago in college

And last year at a UK football game!


And Sarah, Chelsea, Caris, Brittany and Rachel, my best group of girlfriends from high school and college. Despite distance and big life changes, we still regularly get together and go on trips at least a few times a year.

In college at our fav spot, Joseph-Beth cafe and bookstore exchanging Christmas presents (in my chunky stage :-( I liked my McDonalds and Mexican food)

And last year at Harry's!


{six}
what is your favorite smell?

That is a tough one, probably coffee in the morning. It makes me so happy :-)

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
I pretty much only buy turkey deli meat, but if I'm picking whatever I want at a restaurant I'd go with grilled chicken.


Or an original fried Chick-Fil-A sandwich yum!

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Nope, had them taken out the morning after I had a precancerous spot removed on my lower back. Fun weekend.


{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Not if I can help it.

{ten} what color is your car?
Light gold/beige. I'll never live down that I named my Civic "Chami" (short for champagne) right after I got it sophomore year of college.

Here I am beside my car in Nashville about a year ago. The story here is I got out of my car with all my bags, including a partially knitted scarf for Chris as a Christmas present. Somehow the yarn found its way all around my car, so naturally Rachel had to take a picture :-)

3 comments:

Beth McC. said...

Such a fun post! Love all your answers!

sarah said...

I love this and I'm going to steal it! :)

Also, we look so fancy in that JB pic...

Chels said...

Cute! We do look fancy

Related Posts with Thumbnails