Friday, February 25

Happy Friday!

I would say this pretty much sums up my week -


My office switched to a new email server and we started using it on Monday. So needless to say there have been lots of computer issues that have been super fun to maneuver around while still trying to get stuff done. While in the bathroom complaining to a coworker about a nasty breakout on the lower right side of my chin, she responded by informing me that my eyes also look "puffy." To quote Michelle Tanner, "How rude!"

At least it's supposed to be a pretty weekend in Atlanta, Saturday is looking like a nice day to run outside.


Who's excited about the Oscars on Sunday? ME! If Annette Bening wins over Natalie Portman I will be really annoyed. The Kids Are Alight was just that, alright. Black Swan = Amazing and the role of her lifetime. I really want to see The King's Speech. Colin Firth is said to be a shoe in for best lead actor. I'm looking forward to James Franco and Anne Hathaway hosting, too. And of course all of the E! red carpet coverage!


I am trying not to clothes shop until after the Georgia Half, but this $15 dress at American Eagle was too good a deal not to snag. Every once in awhile I pop in there and find great clearance items like that.

After having been on the fence for about a year, I've decided that I am going to buy some Toms. I'm thinking this classic olive pair -

The official trailer for Something Borrowed. Can't wait! :-) Here's my previous post on the book series turned film.



Not nearly as excited about The Hangover 2, but I'm sure I will go see and be entertained.

1 comment:

sarah said...

love your purchases! I havent been in AE in forever...you've made me think about giving it another try.
And the puffy eye thing is so rude. At my very first job I ever had, a guy who worked there asked if I an "allergy" (bc my eyes were puffy one morning I guess). :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails