Having missed most of last week at work from the dramatic blizzard, my office gave us the option to come into work on MLK day and take off another day this year. I opted to wait and use the holiday for an out of town trip. It's pretty quiet around here so I went on a cleaning frenzy in my area. I cleaned out my drawers where I found everything from loose wasabi peas to a pair of socks (thankfully clean). Here's how they look now (No before pics, too humiliating. And sorry about the crappy camera phone pics of this super important subject matter):




And I did lots more organizing and filing but don't think you need to see every single one of my desk drawers :-)
I loved this calendar I got for Christmas last year -

So I decided to cut out some of the pics and hang them.


They match the center poster that was already up. Hope my office mate doesn't mind that I hung posters all around her area, but she knows me well enough to not be the least bit surprised by something like this. That's my desk to the left, which you should know because it's been on my blog before ;-)

One of the designers made these signs hanging outside our office. As traffic managers we work with pretty much everyone at the agency, and sometimes certain people could use these reminders.


I'm such a good fan :-)

And how cute are these window gel clings I got from Target?

I loved this calendar I got for Christmas last year -

So I decided to cut out some of the pics and hang them.


They match the center poster that was already up. Hope my office mate doesn't mind that I hung posters all around her area, but she knows me well enough to not be the least bit surprised by something like this. That's my desk to the left, which you should know because it's been on my blog before ;-)

One of the designers made these signs hanging outside our office. As traffic managers we work with pretty much everyone at the agency, and sometimes certain people could use these reminders.


I'm such a good fan :-)

And how cute are these window gel clings I got from Target?



3 comments:
I'm jealous! Every day I say I'm going to fix up my work space and it never happens. Need to pretty it up a lot!
Ok, I love those window things! I never would have thought to get something like that, but I love.
nice office space! for accountability, please repost(without reorganizing) in one month.
love the window decals--so cute--and you have such a great view!
Post a Comment