So I've been watching this season of The Bachelor, pretty much just because it's Brad. (spot him to the right) I watched his first season where he didn't pick either of the girls at the end and I think he is very attractive ;-) I'll have to admit that I haven't watched the last couple of seasons of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette for several reasons: The show is so freaking long, on 8-10 Monday nights, I don't have DVR anymore and none of my Atlanta friends are really into it (shocking I know), whereas I used to always watch it with my girlfriends in Kentucky. (Bachelor and DDR nights were the best!)


I usually don't start having extreme opinions about the contestants until midway through the season, but so far Emily is my fav. She is from the south, very sweet and an event planner for a children's hospital. Um can someone please tell me how I can get that job?! You can tell Brad likes her so much. She has a 5 year old daughter who I'm sure is adorable, so I hope she goes far enough to get a home town date.
My least favorite is this skank. She is a hairdresser and very dramatic and jealous of the other girls. "It's just so hard him going on dates and kissing other girls." I've asked this questions countless times, um WHY DID YOU COME ON THE SHOW THEN?! UGH! I think she gives one of the girls a black eye next week.
Confession: I love Jersey Shore. It's just complete ridiculousness and knows no limits. I literally laugh out loud every time Mike "The Situation" says his signature line, "Looks like we've got a situation" while smirking and shrugging. And please just look at Snookie on the very left, I didn't even know people like that existed until this show.

In other embarrassing guilty pleasure confessions, MTV is running Teen Mom 2, a whole new batch of teenage moms. The worst one of all is Jenelle -


Yeah yeah this show is horrible I've blogged about it before, but the exchange I saw between Jenelle and her mom really was shocking. Basically Jenelle does what she wants and her mom takes care of her baby, so her mom applied for legal custody of the baby. Needless to say when Jenelle received the court summons while hanging out with her friends she was pissed, which resulted in her attacking and screaming at her mom (She literally shoved her mom). Poor baby who's going to grow up and be able to watch all that. But it's such a great show you should totally watch it! ;-)
On to the world of celebs (Jersey Shore and Teen Mom are not celebs!). Here are my top 3 best dressed picks from Sunday night's Golden Globes (pics from Us Weekly):
Mandy Moore in Monique Lhuillier, love this dress because it's something I would pick for myself.

Olivia Wild in Marchesa. I've seen where some people said she should have worn her hair in a more formal style, but I actually really like it juxtaposed with the frilly dress.

Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta- age appropriate, pretty, fresh spring color and still glam

1 comment:
OK, I cant believe that you think Brad from the Bachelor is attractive....he seriously looks kind if cross-eyed.
But anyway, Lea Michele's dress is my fav!
Post a Comment