Chris, my dad and I went for a "hike" around the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Chris just loves candids. That's the same expression he wore when I asked him to update my computer's virus software.








Christmas Eve with Annie!

And the bros


Puzzle Party for 1! Started at Thanksgiving and Tim finished this 1000 piece puzzle. He's the most intense puzzle put together'er I've ever seen.

Me and my madre


Christmas morning! And by Christmas morning I mean 3:00 in the afternoon. I told Chris to look excited which he interpreted as creepy. He told me not to post this but maybe if he left a comment once in a while I would be more willing to listen.


Sleepy from chewing on bows and wrapping paper for 5 seconds.

Awwwww

At Ceviche in downtown Roswell after seeing How Do You Know. It was cute but could wait for dvd. Over the week I also saw Black Swan (amazing), The Fighter (loved), Easy A (Eh thought it was going to be funnier), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (ok) and other randoms like the classics Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. Also played lots of Doodle Jump like Thanksgiving. A very busy schedule.
Christmas Eve with Annie!
And the bros
Puzzle Party for 1! Started at Thanksgiving and Tim finished this 1000 piece puzzle. He's the most intense puzzle put together'er I've ever seen.
Me and my madre
Christmas morning! And by Christmas morning I mean 3:00 in the afternoon. I told Chris to look excited which he interpreted as creepy. He told me not to post this but maybe if he left a comment once in a while I would be more willing to listen.
Sleepy from chewing on bows and wrapping paper for 5 seconds.
Awwwww
At Ceviche in downtown Roswell after seeing How Do You Know. It was cute but could wait for dvd. Over the week I also saw Black Swan (amazing), The Fighter (loved), Easy A (Eh thought it was going to be funnier), Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (ok) and other randoms like the classics Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. Also played lots of Doodle Jump like Thanksgiving. A very busy schedule.
3 comments:
Ashley, you look so glamorous!
I enjoyed the pictures--and Christmas! Please send all the ones you made to me so I can put them on my computer. I don't know which I like best--the "creepy" picture of Chris or the "snarky" one of Tim--tie!
pretty pics of the nature center! and I really like your ball chair.
Even though I know you were talking about Tim, I'm going to start calling you a snarky redhead lol
Post a Comment