Wednesday, November 3

Rainy Day Randomness

{one} do you still use a checkbook?

Just for a couple of bills and paying people back for something. What was life like before automatic bill pay?

{two} what size shoe do you wear?

My feet have shrunk over the past year! I used to always wear 7.5, but I fluctuate between 7 and 7.5 now. Weird.

{three} scary movies or happy endings?

Love a good scary movie but overall prefer happy endings. Movies like The Blind Side, Dan in Real Life or a good comedy like Anchorman are the kind of movies I don't think I could ever get sick of. My mom always says, "There's enough sadness and scary things in the world, why would you want to scare yourself for fun?!"

{four} do you prefer spontaneity or stability?

Spontaneity within the confines of stability, like planning a weekend road trip with lots of fun random things planned. And I am DYING to go to Vegas for a girls weekend, never been!

{five} what is the most embarrassing cd that you own?

So many, but this is probably in my top 5 -

It was a random purchase at Best Buy while I was out shopping with my brother Tim over Christmas. When I popped it into the CD player Tim asked, "What is this?! It sounds like music for babies!"

{six} do you watch reality tv?

Nope. Absolutely none. Except for Real Housewives, Top Chef, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Dancing with the Stars, The Millionaire Matchmaker, Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant (when it's not too depressing), Bethany Getting Married?, The Rachel Zoe Project and Project Runway.

{seven} what is your favorite home-made meal?

I love home-made lasagna with salad and bread on a cold day.


{eight} do you have any allergies?

Not really, will just get a runny or stuffy nose when the seasons changes.

{nine} if you could open your own restaurant/store, what would it be?

A cupcake bakery! Just kidding, I would weigh 300 lbs. I would love to own an eclectic clothing and home store full of one of a kind/to die for items, like Urban Cottage here in Atlanta or L.O.F.T. in Asheville, NC.

{ten} would you ever go skydiving (or have you been)?

Never been but I would totally do it!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I totally agree with your mom!! (well, with sad movies anyway)

And I miss LOFT :(

Chels said...

I like these random thoughts of yours, fun to read!

Related Posts with Thumbnails