*BEFORE*
*AFTER*
Then took my new hair and boots (see previous post) out to dinner and drinks with the girls. Hayley and I are boot twins! They literally are the exact brand and style but in different colors. Hayley likes to think that people only buy things because she has bought them.
And Hayley made us her favorite drink from her massive supply of duty free alcohol she got in the Virgin Islands - a holy water cocktail. Not sure what was in it except for gin, but it sure was good!
Alexis got a sassy new haircut, too! We were at Tongue and Groove where we got the VIP treatment (no line or cover for us!) because Hayley used be the Director of Marketing for the owner, I mean because we're so hot.
K this picture is heinous but funny which is why I'm posting it. I look like I've smoked some bad crack! I only had one drink there, granted it was a strong dirty gin martini.
Crazy eyes gone!
6 comments:
Very pretty hair--2nd picture, that is!
Also, remember what to do about drugs, "Just say no!"
i would like to add a disclaimer to this post: i do NOT think that ppl only buy things b/c i have them missy! i hope im much more humble than that.
that being said....they were a srsly good find were they not?!? and boy do we look HOT in them!
were you trying to wink? fail... I like the boots, btw, and you look beautiful as always
sassy baby! and I told you to lay off that bad crack :)
LOVE THE HAIR!
you boots look very saucy my friend ;)
Post a Comment