About 7-7:30 during the week, and 9ish on weekends. And I am woken up by The Bert Show, no horrible alarms for me.
{two} do you have a go-to song for karaoke?
I have actually never been to a karaoke bar. You're welcome.
{three} if you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
I guess light blue. It's soothing and I'd be less likely to get completely sick of it than say purple or green. "That's why God made the sky blue," my mom says regarding her favorite color.
{four} what color best matches your personality?
When I was little I would yell, "PINK!" every time I saw something pink. That never got annoying. But since pink looks horrible on me that definitely would not be it. I'd say maybe light green? A traditional color but with some individuality and style.
{five} if you could choose one meal to cook better than anyone else, what would it be?
Probably something classic so I could open a restaurant and monopolize it... Fresh Maine lobster. It's expensive and I'd get to live somewhere cool.
3 - condo, car and mailbox, plus a garage door clicker and LA Fitness card
{seven} do you give your pets birthday/christmas gifts?
Absolutely! They're members of the family after all. Annie always gets Christmas and birthday presents. My mom swears Annie's Cheddar Bunnies, organic cheese crackers, is her favorite snack, so she always gets those on special occasions. And when I kept Jake my old office threw him a birthday party.
{eight} when your plate has different foods on it, do you mix or not?
Like eat 2 different kinds of food in the same bite? Ew.
{nine} if you could hire someone to do one thing for you all the time, what would it be?
Clean my condo! I HATE cleaning my bathroom, esp the bath tub and shower curtain. I spray Method shower cleaner after every shower to keep it as clean as possible.
{ten} when flying, do you prefer the window or aisle seat?
Aisle. Less cramped and you can go the bathroom without causing a stir.




1 comment:
a) Those pictures of the dog's bday is so cute.
b) That story of you yelling pink is hilarious and I can totally see that...
c) Annie's Cheddar Bunnies are amazing.
d)I love Method Shower Cleaner too! Sometimes I just spray that (in the shower) instead of using Febreeze...
Post a Comment