Tim says I am constantly blogging about stuff I've bought. So what I like to shop okay!!! And I like to share great deals and finds.
Well this weekend I had a friends and family coupon for 30% off at Banana, Gap and Old Navy. It just couldn't go to waste now could it? I picked up some basic items at Gap and Old Navy such as khakis and jeans (I've lost weight from all my spinning!:) and neutral colored knit tops that those stores are great for. I have recently started liking Gap again, but have still been on the outs with Old Navy. Every time I have gone in there for the past year or so all I have seen is cheap crap. But I gave it another chance and was pleasantly surprised. I found lots of great cozy lounge wear that was super cheap, such as...
Well this weekend I had a friends and family coupon for 30% off at Banana, Gap and Old Navy. It just couldn't go to waste now could it? I picked up some basic items at Gap and Old Navy such as khakis and jeans (I've lost weight from all my spinning!:) and neutral colored knit tops that those stores are great for. I have recently started liking Gap again, but have still been on the outs with Old Navy. Every time I have gone in there for the past year or so all I have seen is cheap crap. But I gave it another chance and was pleasantly surprised. I found lots of great cozy lounge wear that was super cheap, such as...
Flannel PJ bottoms. So many cute patterns and only $12.
My BB Rachel always used to wear fluffy socks to bed, so when I saw tons at Old Navy for just $5 a pair I picked up a couple. I slept in them Saturday night and absolutely loved them. How have I survived all these winters without this cozy little luxury?! I went back on Sunday and bought a few more pairs. (I know I think I might have a shopping problem, but the coupon remember?!)

And I got these lime green knit slippers - I can't wait to be wearing them on Christmas morning when my parents give me my cavalier puppy!
Gray sweater "Adoraboots" boots - Love em! And 1/15th of the price of Uggs.
If there's a cozier dressed girl in Atlanta, I'd like to meet her!
Oh and I got this fun key chain for a change a pace.
On a note sort of related to lounge wear, I caught up on the new season of Desperate Housewives over the weekend (Thanks to Hulu) and am officially hooked again. (You know because I have to be comfy while I watch my shows) Vanessa Williams is on it now and she is perfect for the show. I never get bored of all the ridiculous drama!

5 comments:
I'm watching DH from last night right now!
It's a cold and rainy day right now and I'm sitting under 2 blankets. This post made me want to drive to Old Navy asap!
I saw the sweater boots advertised and meant to tell you about them--they looked like something you'd really like. I'm going by Old Navy today and getting some of those socks!
Cute! Are you getting a puppy really or is that some kind of "dream-world" Christmas morning?
I got the socks and love them!
Post a Comment