
I'm in the market for some new effortless comfy boots. My Uggs are worn out and my Target ones I bought last year have seen their best days. Debating if I want to go with another classic pair of Uggs -
Or something like these Minnetonka shearling-lined boots from JCrew. I will keep you posted on this up most important decision.
I'm also in the market for some spinning shoes. A friend of mine who has taken spinning classes for years just got some and said they really do make all the difference. Since I try to attend as many spin classes as I can a week I think they'd definitely be worth it. I have absolutely no clue though how to go about getting a good yet inexpensive pair, what brand to buy, etc. Anyone have any recommendations?
This pic of Megan Fox makes me really wish I was a celebrity. Because of the tiger, not Brian Austin Green.
While I was waiting on my friend to get her soy latte at Starbucks today in the mall, I mosied over to the Godiva store to admire the deliciousness (and I'll admit, hoping there'd be free samples). They have so many amazing things for fall and Halloween, like these pumpkin patch truffles. Filled with "creamy pumpkin-spice ganache and enrobed in milk chocolate." Um I'll take 50 of them please.

Out one month from today:

1 comment:
I tried that same shirt on yesterday!! I was totally planning that I'd go back and get it.
Post a Comment