Dinner, drinks and hookahs Saturday night at Mediterranean restaurant Cafe Istanbul with my friend and fellow small grouper Chrissy, her boyfriend and his friend. It was quite the experience - Belly dancing, fun cocktails, sat on the floor atop big pillows and ate huge dishes of chicken, veggies and humus that could hardly be seen in the dim lighting. It was fun for a one time experience, just take a shower after if you go.
Really attractive pics of Chrissy and I smoking our peach and watermelon flavored hookahs -
I accidentally did it one time without the clear safety mouth piece. ICK big time. Chrissy said that they probably rinse them but I doubt it :( My mom said that you just have to hope for the best and pray when stuff like that happens.
We were trying to capture the smoke.
Serious hookah user
Had so much fun with sweet Freddy! Perfect fall weather all weekend. He is seriously the best dog ever. So tiny, quiet, obedient and loves to cuddle. Like Annie you don't even need to put a leash on him outside. Unlike Annie he loves to go on walks.
Freddy did not leave my side all weekend. Even when I went for a 30 minute jog at my parents in Roswell my mom said he sat by the front door the whole time. And when I dropped him off at Lauren's apartment he ran under the bed and refused to come say goodbye. Lauren said he's doing much better today due to some salmon and lots of attention.
Cousins!
Love my Annie Baby. I hadn't gotten to spend any time with her for awhile.
He was trying to climb over my shoulder.
Please look at Freddy - He's just a wittle baby!
I think his leg was caught in Annie's fur.
2 comments:
ha! love your moms advice about accidentally smoking out of the hookah without the filter :)
and yay for dog photo shoots!
You look so pretty in those pics at your parents with the puppies! Your curly hair is gorgeous! I'm reading a book about Scotland and there's a character in it and the way they describe his hair sounds like yours (that's a good thing). They call him "Red Jamie." What do you think? "Red Ashley?"
Post a Comment