Thursday, September 16

Topshop

When I was in nyc last week I visited Topshop for the first time. I'd been wanting to go for awhile so was very happy when I stumbled across one in Soho. I spent a good 45 minutes perusing through the multi-level British chain store (think a more expensive even more fashion forward H&M).

I'd heard about it mostly through my celeb stalking ways, here's Whitney Port in a Topshop dress -


I wasn't too thrilled with the clothes selection to be honest, was mostly on the dressy and expensive side. Definitely tons of cute stuff but I wasn't really in the market for nice party dresses.

Love this LBD


But I was obsessed with their accessories. Tons of great fall bags -




And fun whimsical necklaces (But the necklace I got that I wore to work today broke, not happy)

I bought this soft ruched flap leather wallet that I've been loving
And they had a great selection of comfy ballet flats. I spent forever picking through them and finally settled on these flower cream ones.

2 comments:

Chels said...

I want a topshop and an h&m and an anthropologie...

Britt White said...

I always want to go shopping when I read your blog posts like this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails