I love when friends come to Atlanta to stay with me, especially old friends who make it feel like it was just five minutes ago that we were in Ky...
celebrating all of our birthdays and Christmas's at our regular spot - Joseph Beth Cafe,
celebrating all of our birthdays and Christmas's at our regular spot - Joseph Beth Cafe,

having fun nights out at the beach on spring breaks,

going to Halloween parties,
gathering for homemade sushi nights,

and going to football games.


Can't believe I've been out of college for over 3 years! And I can't believe I've known my friends Sarah and Rachel for over 8 years now. Rachel, a med student, came to Atlanta this week for a test and Sarah having just moved to Cincinnati is in between jobs and came for a visit.
After Rachel's test we went shopping and encouraged each other to splurge, something Rachel and I may be prone to doing when we get together...
Rachel got these classic Jimmy Choo pumps - I'm so jealous!
After Rachel's test we went shopping and encouraged each other to splurge, something Rachel and I may be prone to doing when we get together...
Rachel got these classic Jimmy Choo pumps - I'm so jealous!

But I finally got my Tory Burch gold reva flats - Love 'em!
Our visit wasn't all about designer shoes though. Sarah borrowed my car to get her haircut and shop while I worked and Rachel tested (such the life of leisure, Sarah!), and my car battery died on her ugh! Triple A came and jump started it, but when we met back up with her at my condo the car still needed to run awhile. So after an oh so vigorous day at the office and shopping I found myself parched. On to the Burger King drive thru for a Coke Zero, only to have my car die again in the parking lot.
Jump start #2 by two nice men (I almost snapped a pic the situation was so ridic)
Then my car died again in the middle of Peachtree Road in rush hour traffic. That was fun.
Calm + Composed + Level headed = Not me
Jump start #2 by two nice men (I almost snapped a pic the situation was so ridic)
Then my car died again in the middle of Peachtree Road in rush hour traffic. That was fun.
Calm + Composed + Level headed = Not me
We finally made it back to my condo with Rachel proclaiming, "That better have been the best damn coke you've ever had!"
With the drama behind us we had a carefree and fun night out, within walking distance. Salad, pizza and wine on the patio at Varasano's and then cocktails at Holeman and Finch -
With the drama behind us we had a carefree and fun night out, within walking distance. Salad, pizza and wine on the patio at Varasano's and then cocktails at Holeman and Finch -



1 comment:
aw, I loved this post! And I loved living a life of leisure in ATL for a couple of days- wish it could have lasted longer :)
Post a Comment