Tuesday, September 21

New fav shopping area

I blogged about my car drama a couple posts ago, turns out the battery was just completely depleted. I had it towed to the closest Sears to me - Cumberland Mall. But something good came out of this hassle (aside that it was just the car battery and not something very wrong with my car like I initially thought), I discovered a whole new shopping area I'd never been to before! (Try to contain your excitement)
One thing I love about living in a big city like Atlanta is that I'm constantly discovering entire new spans of shops and restaurants that I've never even seen before. I haven't even eaten at half the restaurants within 2 blocks of where I live! Like Imperial Fez, a Moroccan restaurant
I'm excited to try this weekend.
So for you native Atlantans Cumberland Mall is hardly a hidden secret, but having moved here two years ago I'm still exploring the surrounding Atlanta area. They have a fabulous Forever 21 that I will definitely be making regular trips to.
A few of the items I picked up...
Classic top to throw on fun necklaces and layer with in the cold months (if they ever get here)


How perfect would this sweater be at a UK football game?


This effortless skirt I already wore out Saturday night. I paired it with one of Target's $8 t-shirts, a chunky necklace and my new gold TB flats.


And this is my fav type of dress to wear to work. Pair it with sandals or flats in the summer and tights, boots and a cardigan in the winter.


Cheap boots from Charlotte Russ - Buy one get another pair for $15! I have no shame haha.
Got these grey slouchy boots


And these peep toe pumps to wear out (for short periods of course) during winter


Now if only it'd stop being 95 degrees outside...

1 comment:

sarah said...

love it! so jealous of those pumps. I saw some the other day that I wanted really bad, but I refrained....living the life of leisure does have its drawbacks...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails