Being a paying and somewhat regularly going member, I have some suggestions to make the club a better place -Please provide freshly washed towels, you're the only gym I've ever been to that doesn't.
Please be a little more quick to fix broken machines, and while you're at it we could really use some more treadmills and ellipticals.
Please take stricter measures to ensure that people properly wipe down their area, particularly after spinning classes. I understand that some people sweat more than others, but that's no excuse to leave a big disgusting pool of sweat around your bike for everyone else to look at and side step.
Please do not allow any of the spinning instructors to play classic rock. Also Kelly Clarkson and Keisha could be played a tad (or a lot) less.
Please stop lying to me when I call inquiring who the spinning instructor is. It makes me very upset to get ready, drive, sign up for the class 30 minutes in advance only to find out the teacher is someone unbearable (see above request).
Please make your water fountains colder.
Please make your yoga classes a little harder. I am by no means advanced, but I almost fell asleep in the what felt like 8 hours 1 hour class.
Thanks for your time and consideration,
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment