Tuesday, August 17

A few of my fav things

Cannot stop playing with this squishy egg thing someone gave me at work. More than one person has walked up on me as I'm intently staring at the white swirly liquid.



I have loved Benefit makeup for years, perfect for my complexion. Particularly loving You Rebel Lite SPF 15 tinted moisturizer for hot weather. I wear it with Get Even pressed powder and then dust on some bronzer and I'm good to go.



White chocolate layer cake from Piece of Cake. Omg uh-mazzzing. We had one yesterday for a birthday at work. Don't worry Mom I worked it off at spinning class that night.



This adorable pic of Jake, being sweet as always



Method body wash from Target. Currently using the marine water flower kind.

1 comment:

Chels said...

Yay Benefit!! perfect for any complexion that doesn't want to be too made over. "Light is right" when it comes to makeup, and yes I just coined that phrase myself. Feel free to use it on your blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails