Cincinnati in just a couple weeks so I wanted to take advantage of a weekend drive's visit plus I always love going to Asheville. It was a perfect weekend away from the city.
Love the first glimpse of mountains driving in. It's like my body knows it's not in the city anymore and immediately relaxes.


When I arrived from a 4 hour drive through rain and wrecks
He was cute from a distance but mean up close
After dinner we got celebratory red velvet and black forest cupcakes - It was Sarah's last day at her job and I got a promotion at mine!
Went on a misty and cool hike in the Pisgah forest. It was weird to be outside in the middle of the day and not be drenched in sweat within 5 seconds.
In the wild
I always have to go to Mamacitas. It's a fresh and local version of Moe's
Green Sage, one of the many cute cafes downtown and deemed the "greenest restaurant" in Ash, quite a feat for there. (bichon spotting to the right!)
My fav store in Ash, L.O.F.T. (lost objects found treasures)
I bought this
Already up
Taking in downtown from Sky Bar, a bar on a fire escape.
feta cheese + potatoes + biscuit = most unhealthy but delish salad ever from Sunny Point Cafe
Last meal there of fresh fruit, yogurt and house made granola from City Bakery
Nice
2 comments:
I enjoyed the pics--nice photo journaling...
You made it to Asheville before Sarah left! Looks like ya'll had a great time, congrats on the promotion :)
Post a Comment