Friday, July 30

Don't go to the grocery store hungry


Can't remember where I heard or read that, but it's true. Last night after I got off work all I wanted to do was grab something to eat on my way home and then vej on the couch and watch a few IQ decreasing hours of reality TV. Despite my workout bag I'd packed the night before, gym was so not happening (I have a new theory, I think if I didn't work out as much that I'd be skinnier. Seriously. The more I workout the more I eat it's not fair!). So in an attempt to be healthy I thought a stop at Publix for sushi and fruit would be a good option. I ended up getting a delish tuna avocado roll, sea weed salad, a bowl of mixed fruit and who knew that a new flavor of parmesan herb baked lays was going to leap in my basket as well as corn chips and black olive humus?! And feeling proud of myself for resisting the Wendy's, Jason's Deli and Moe's that I passed on my way home was quickly cancelled out when I paired my fruit salad with the remnants of a jar of Nutella. I know, SO bad. Today is a new day and my office mate is under strict instructions to not let me eat anything bad today. Except she did just give me her credit card to go get yogurt...

And poor Julia Roberts, it was SOOO hard eating all of that amazing Italian food in the heat while filming Eat, Pray, Love.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails