Friday, April 16

Current Obsession

is Stella & Dot jewelry. I've seen it in magazines, blogs, etc. but was not aware of the extent of its cuteness until I went to a trunk show last night. Seriously want, no need, to own everything. Fortunately I practiced some self control and just bought 2 basic pieces:

These stackable deco rings, so pretty and look way more expensive than they are

And this signature clover bangle in silver. I don't usually wear bracelets to work but this one is so light and adorable how could I resist. It reminds me of the jewelry Heidi Klum always wears

And here's a few of the things I wanted but didn't buy ...

I was between these earings and the ring, but figured I'd branch out since I only own one other decent ring.

And a fellow redhead bought this necklace. You could wear it with a back t-shirt or a nice dress

And if I had $250 to drop on a neckace, I would definitely get this one. The hostess of the party was telling me that the designer of the necklace used to be a designer at Anthropologie and modeled this after her grandmother's old brooches.

Let me know if anyone would like to buy it for me!

2 comments:

Laurie deVegter said...

So fun to have met you at meredith's! Let me know if you ever want me to do a trunk show for you! Always fun to get together! We are also about to launch 7 onew necklaces for summer wedding season! I'll keep you posted!

Laurie deVegter said...

So fun to have met you at meredith's! Let me know if you ever want me to do a trunk show for you! Always fun to get together! We are also about to launch 7 onew necklaces for summer wedding season! I'll keep you posted!

Related Posts with Thumbnails